Sunday, September 17, 2006

An unplanned trip to London...

Well, nearly two months since my last entry. Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to own a blog. However I do have an excuse this time. I needed to make a unplanned visit home to England where I was kept a bit busy, therefore unable to attend to my blogging duties. OK, so the time I spent in England does not quite cover the time I have been away from the keyboard, but it’s the only reason I am putting forward for my lax posting.

Unfortunately though the holiday is over and the evil spectre of work is looming before me tomorrow morning. Now I am happy, still basking in the fading, but still visible light of my time away, knowing the spell will be rudely broken tomorrow morning by the alarm, and I know it will be just like waking from a good dream and knowing reality never quite matches up.

More details of this unplanned British trip coming soon...

No comments: